Off-Campus Student Advisory Council seeking members for next year!
Published March 23, 2017
The Off-Campus Student Advisory Council, a collaboration between Student Government Association (SGA) and Off-Campus Student Services, is seeking members for the 2017-18 academic year. The Council is designed to provide guidance and feedback about the needs of off-campus students. In that role, the Council is also involved in a variety of projects and activities aimed at off-campus students.
The following criteria apply:
* Must be a registered Appalachian State student during the 2017-18 academic year
* Must be living off-campus during the 2017-18 academic year
* Must be able to commit for the full academic year
* Must be able to attend monthly meetings
* Must be willing to devote additional time and effort outside of monthly meetings to working on projects and events (time commitment will vary based on the Council's agenda)
* Must be motivated to bring ideas and energy to building an effective organization for off-campus students
If you're interested, please email Karla Rusch at email@example.com by the end of the day on Monday, March 27. Interested students will receive more information, including a short application form. Based on the Council's by-laws, the number of members is limited to 15. However, if we have a significant response, we will look into creating an additional/ larger off-campus student working group. We look forward to hearing from you!